Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Well I did It

I just thought I would quickly follow up on yesterday's post.  I did manage to get out there and run in spite of my moodiness.  As if in response to the metaphoric rain cloud over my head, it started to drizzle just as I was leaving.  It didn't bother me very much, mostly because this is the desert and rain rarely amounts to anything.  I played the odds and ran anyway.

I ended up running 8 miles.  I think I had something to prove to myself.  I don't know.  Like I said, I was moody.  Actually, I'm still moody, but I'm trying to snap out of it.  It occurred to me that it could even be a vitamin deficiency, so I took some B12 just for good measure.  I also finished off today with cauliflower fried rice.  This is where you process the cauliflower and use it instead of rice.  It's pretty tasty stuff.

No comments: